ROSEHIP SEEDS OIL - Natural Retinol
Rosehip seeds Oil It is unique among vegetable oils in containing retinol (Vitamin A), and is also high in vitamin C. and essential fatty acids -it protects the skin and increases cell turnover because it contains vitamin E, vitamin C, vitamin D and B-carotene, a form of vitamin A, and which are all antioxidants that help fight free radicals.
- Reducing some scars, is helpful in healing burns and stretch marks
- Drying effects of the sun and climate, as well as assisting with attenuating both accidental and surgical scars
- Aids in reducing redness associated with facial rosacea
- Many acne sufferers find that it can be improve the quality of their skin
- Reduces the appearance of premature aging skin as it can reduce wrinkles, crow's feet and fine lines
- Great treatment for dry skin
- Good for after sun skin care regimen.